- Typical Japanese grater for finely grated fresh wasabi
- The body of the grater is made of magnolia wood, the grater itself is made of ray skin
- Dimensions: approx. 83 x 51 x 53 mm
- Handcrafted in Japan.
UseThis type of grater is used in Japan to finely grate fresh wasabi. The fine particle size intensifies the taste of the wasabi.
Such graters are also used by traditional Japanese restaurants.
In addition to wasabi, other firm vegetables can also be grated with it, e.g. radish, radishes, carrots or ginger.
- Wash off quickly after use and let dry.
- Do not put in the dishwasher
- Do not immerse in water for a long time, otherwise the fish skin may peel off
- Do not rub acidic foods with it (such as lemons)
Delivery time: approx. 3-5 working days
Responsible entrepreneur: FoodConnection GmbH, Siemensstrasse 2, 21465 Reinbek, Germany