What is the onigiri mold used for?Onigiri are special Japanese rice balls with a filling inside. To give the rice balls a nice shape, special onigiri shapes like this one are used. The mold can be used to make 3 onigiri at the same time.
How to use the onigiri mold?
- Cook rice.
- Let cool down.
- Place the wooden element with holes on the wooden board
- Put rice into the holes
- Put topping on top (e.g. Furikake) if desired
- Lift off shape; the onigiri remain shaped on the wooden plate
- Wipe slightly damp before and after use.
- Do not put in the dishwasher
Responsible entrepreneur: FoodConnection GmbH, Siemensstrasse 2, 21465 Reinbek, Germany