Description Kimchi sauceThis kimchi sauce has a very complex flavor from a variety of ingredients such as fermented vegetables, chilies, fruits, spices, fish extracts and seaweed. In addition to its spicy aroma, it also contains a lot of umami.
The sauce has not been pasteurized.
UseThe sauce, also known as kimchii base, can be used to quickly prepare kimchi.
In addition, it fits perfectly:
- as an ingredient in ramen soups
- as an ingredient for a kimchi mayonnaise, for example for California rolls
- along with yogurt as a kimchi dip
- together with tomato sauce or puree for a spicy Asian tomato sauce
- as a sauce for poke bowls or Japanese rice bowls
Ingredients: water, vegetables/fruits (garlic, tangerine, apple, ginger), salt, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, flavor enhancer: E621, brandy vinegar, chilli, fermented vegetables, fish extract (from bonito, squid), hydrolyzed soy protein, bonito flakes , seaweed, acidifier: E330, stabilizer: E415, flavor enhancer: E363, coloring: E160c
Responsible entrepreneur: SSP Trade & Consult GmbH, Phillip-Reis-Str. 15 B3/B4, 63128 Dietzenbach, Germany